Iced Coffee Mason Jar Set
Why not cool down on a hot day with an iced coffee. This set is ideal for making an iced coffee if you don't own a coffee maker. A vintage glass Smith's mason jar with handle and screw top stainless steel lid, embossed with the Smith's logo. Toped with a string tie and tag. This set also includes 100g freshly roasted coffee - filter ground which is perfect to use with the 10 Portable Coffee Filter bags included.
Product contains :
1 x lidded mason jar
100g freshly roast ground coffee
10 Portable Coffee Filter Bags
(NB coffee tins shown are not included in this set but these may be ordered separately).
Why not also think about adding a flavoured syrup, from our Sweet Additions menu?
To make an iced latte coffee -
- Pop 1 or 2 ice cubes into your mason jar
- Add syrup or honey to sweeten
- Open a portable filter bag and hang the handles around the edge of your jar
- Carefully add 4 to 6 tablespoons of ground coffee to the filter bag (you can do this before hanging your bag if easier)
- Slowly add hot water to your bag - go to just below the level of the printing on the bag two to three times (waiting each time for the coffee to fully drop through) until you have 1 to 2 inches of coffee and ice in your jar
- Carefully remove the portable filter bag using the handles and dispose. Do not touch the bag itself
- Add ice cubes to fill to 2/3 of the jar
- Add milk to taste
- Add a straw and enjoy!